WSPA Zoom Classes
Our exclusive online instruction begins Monday, April 20th.
As we continue to navigate through this tough and confusing time of COVID-19, our ultimate goal has remained the same. Although we cannot come together physically as the WSPA Family, we want to give our students the opportunity to continue their training and do what they love.. DANCE! We hope our ZOOM classes will provide our dancers with a sense of community that enables them to stay connected, engaged, and active during shelter-in-place.
Online Class Instruction
WSPA teachers will begin teaching their classes live via ZOOM, providing our students the opportunity to learn from the comfort of their home.
Note: For the time being, we are only offering ZOOM classes to students already enrolled for the 2019-2020 school year. We are not taking any new students.
1. Download Zoom.us app on your desktop/laptop and create an account. All students must have a ZOOM account.
2. Your child's ZOOM class will begin during their regularly scheduled class time. Use the class invitation link provided to you in the email sent by the office to enter the class.
Tips for a successful class:
1. Mute your audio! Background noise can be very disruptive and will drown out both the instructor and music.
2. Sufficient space to move! How much room your child needs will vary depending on the instructor.
3. Makeshift barre! Our at-home ballet students can use anything from a chair to a ledge.
4. Usual class uniform is preferred.
5. Speaker View will allow you to see your child's instructor in a large, wider screen.
6. Gallery View will allow you to see the entire class in grid format.